Amazing Dental Knowledge & Technology
Single Visit Whitening
- Preparation - We start the whitening process by covering your lips and gums leaving only your teeth exposed. At this time, we can usually estimate how white your new smile will be by matching your teeth with a whitening shade and estimate approximately up to 8 shades whiter from here.
- Application - Next a high-strength whitening gel is applied to the surfaces of your teeth. This special gel is specifically designed to work with the whitening light.
- Whitening - The whitening light is placed directly in front of your teeth to maximize exposure to the gel. The special light activates the gel which gently penetrates the outer-most (enamel) layer of your teeth; breaking up stains and discoloration during the process.
- Smile - Smile with confidence as you leave the office with a brighter, whiter smile!
Digital Panoramic X-Rays
Panoramic x-rays offer patients a complete detailed image of the entire mouth including the teeth, jaw (upper and lower), sinuses, and TMJ.
It provides a complete picture on how everything looks and relates to each other.
Our office uses the latest in digital x-ray technology. Digital x-rays offer a detailed image of your entire mouth and also offer up to 80% less radiation than traditional film x-rays.
X-rays play an invaluable role in the diagnosis of dental problems, as well as provide a clear picture for a dentist to accurately diagnose and provide the necessary treatment.
We place a small sensor in your mouth. The sensor is connected to a computer by a thin wire. Next, an x-ray beam is sent through your teeth and into the sensor, which records the image of your teeth and sends it to the computer. The sensor can then be repositioned to image other sections of your teeth.
The digital dental x-ray system is more sensitive than dental x-ray film systems, so your exposure to x-rays is cut by as much as 90 percent. The large and color-enhanced images let you see what your dentist sees, so it's easier for you to understand how your dentist will treat your teeth. Your dental checkups take less time, and it's fun to watch this system work! Most patients are amazed.
We provide our patients with an intra-oral video examination. This allows both the doctor and the patient to see the condition of the mouth at the same time, then discuss treatment options.
Invisalign® is clear and practically invisible.
- Unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
- Most people won't notice you're wearing aligners
Over one million patients, many whom are adults, have benefited from Invisalign®. Invisalign® offers the clinical outcomes people want, all with a removable appliance that's virtually undetectable when worn. It's an ideal solution for the majority of adults.